Owner / Managing Attorney
Steven Reifman is the founder of Reifman Law Firm, which opened its doors in 2010. Steve graduated from Wayne State University Law School in 1975, and as a young lawyer in the 1990s, he had the honor of representing The Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute for Self-Development.
For 20 years, Steven practiced Personal Injury, Commercial Litigation, and Divorce Law at his firm, Reifman & Glass. In 2010, Steve founded Reifman Law Firm where he focuses on Michigan Personal Injury Law. Steve oversees all the cases at Reifman Law Firm and dedicates himself to protecting the rights of Michigan personal accident injury victims.
When he’s not busy getting justice for Michigan accident victims, Steve enjoys being a part of his local community and serves on several Democratic boards. In 2004, Steve was a Democratic nominee for Michigan’s 9th Congressional District, where he won the primary race.
Associations & Affiliations:
- Detroit Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- State Bar of Arizona
Randy Calvin graduated from Liberty University where he received a bachelor’s degree in business. He went on to attend law school at Regent University. While in law school, he interned at the Portsmouth Commonwealth Attorney’s Office in Portsmouth, Virginia.
Being a native of Michigan, Randy Calvin understands the intricacies of Michigan Law. While his primary focus is on personal injury clients, Randy advocates for his clients regardless of their legal issues. Handling motor vehicle accidents, slip and fall accidents, dog bite cases, social security disability, bankruptcy, or criminal matters, Randy Calvin will fight for you.
Associations & Affiliations:
- Wayne County Criminal Defense Bar Association
- Livonia Bar Association
- Macomb County Bar Association
Kate has been practicing personal injury law and successfully representing Plaintiffs for over 10 years. She became interested in this area of the law while working as a paralegal at a medical malpractice firm before attending law school. Kate is a ferocious advocate who finds it rewarding representing injured individuals and loves getting her clients paid. She supports the arts, wildlife conservation, youth mentoring, and donating time to charitable causes.
Zach Katz is a trial attorney at the Reifman Law Firm. He graduated from Michigan State University in 2009 with a degree in Economics. He went on to earn his law degree from Western Michigan University Cooley Law School. He has been a member of the State Bar of Michigan since 2014. In that time, he has represented businesses, individuals, and municipal entities in a wide array of matters. At Reifman Law Firm, Zach takes great pride in representing injury victims.
Michael has been practicing law and successfully representing injured victims for over 10 years. After graduating from Western Michigan University, Michael earned his JD from Thomas M. Cooley Law School, where he graduated top of his class. Born and raised in Metro Detroit, Michael is a proud Michigander and honored to help its citizens. Michael is dedicated to putting his clients first and helping them through difficult times in their lives.
When not practicing law, Michael spends most of his time volunteering in his community, and staying physically active by running, playing sports, and backpacking.
Don’t miss out on your potential settlement. Fill out this form and request your free consultation.
- Over the years I’ve had numerous opportunities to work with the attorneys at Reifman Law. Without exception, they have always been professional, dedicated, knowledgeable, and enormously hard working. They are also consistently upbeat and friendly. I would happily recommend them to anyone in need of the services they provide.Tim Lessing
- Mr. Reifman provided excellent legal representation for an international firm with which I was connected. Always on time, always on point, always equipped with a full array of supporting staff to make the case a winner. Smart as a whip, and the most professional barrister I’ve ever known!Thomas Maierle
- Handled my husband’s case and very pleased. Staff very professional, explained process. Never put off and never a problem with communication whether by email or phone. We would recommend them.Stephanie Williams
- Like family, this team of lawyers literally helped me along with my situation, to bring me into a successful future, with my settlement. Always professional and very compassionate about my situation with my children. I will never forget this experience!Alonda Johnson
- Absolutely loved my experience with this law firm! They were always available when I needed them and communicated with me every step of the way. Thank you again Reifman!Breanna Hasberry
- The firm was A+! We were kept in the information loop through the entire process. They were so responsive to all of our concerns. We couldn’t have been more satisfied. I highly recommend this firm. Awesome!Dennis Freeman
- Best Law Firm I’ve ever encountered! Everyone at the office was friendly and genuinely cared about my well being. Mike came through for me and for that I am forever grateful.Angela Asbell
- Hands down one of the best Law Firm in Michigan. They took my case and I was very pleased with the outcome. Mr. Reifman and his staff are great people.Leaf Daten
- It was my extreme pleasure being represented by Reifman Law Firm. My attorney, Michael Oblizajek, is a truly impressionable and outstanding attorney. From the office staff to the legal aids, everyone was very professional. I even received personal attention from Mr. Reifman himself. If I’m ever in need of legal aid again, they will be the first one I call!Kevin Caldwell